degree: B.S. in Engineering, school: , major: Information System Management, minor: , graduated:
company: Cangrade, position: Founder and CEO/CTO, description: Cangade helps companies to make better hiring decisions. , from: 2011, to:
company: Pirfit, position: Founder and CTO, description: PIRFIT (http://www.pirfit.com) aims to provide real time health and wellness content to its users by allowing them to incorporate wellness and exercise into their daily routine. PIRFIT is a non-profit enterprise that meant to benefit users by providing a vital service but also used as a test ground for a development platform (Elements) for for-profit enterprise Cangrade (see above)
- Developed the service and underlying platform
- Earned a solid and loyal user-base, from: 2011, to:
company: IBM Corp, position: Chief Software Architect , description: A rapidly growing IBM's division of Cloud Computing and Online Collaboration Services.
Led a number of innovation initiatives and worked closely with IBM partners and IBM Research team to deliver a new generation of collaboration services.
- Delivered mobile solution for on-line meetings on iPhone, Android and BlackBerry platforms
- Created and grown a Developers Program – partners ecosystem around LotusLive
- Enabled LotusLive's global operations and geographically distributed service delivery, from: 2008, to: 2011
company: IBM Corp, position: Senior Development Manager, description: A newly acquired Online Meetings division that became part of the wider LotusLive brand.
Assumed responsibilities over extended Meetings development team of 30, spread across multiple internal organizations and different country borders .
- Scaled the service to capacity of servicing Millions meeting minutes a day
- Increased up-time of the service to 99.9%
- Completed the integration of Meetings component with other on-line services of LotusLive, from: 2007, to: 2008
company: WebDialogs, Inc, position: Director of Engineering, description: An industry leading provider of white labeled web-conferencing solutions, acquired in 2007 by the Lotus Division of IBM Corporation. Built from ground-up the development team of the company. Led by investing in home-grown talent and personal example of uncompromising focus on delivering.
- Built real-time collaboration service used by 40+ channel partners (e.g. BT, Skype, Nortel, etc.)
- Created robust agile development framework allowing frequent no-regression service updates
- Grew the engineering from a group of 3 to the team of 12
- Represented the company in the technical diligence process during the acquisition by IBM, from: 2003, to: 2007
company: WebDialogs, Inc, position: Senior Developer, description: - Developed the key components of WebDialogs real-time engine (C++)
- Implemented billing system integration (Perl), from: 2000, to: 2003
company: Amdocs, position: Lead Developer, description: - Developed Customer Care component for Wireless Telecommunications services product (C)
- Developed Point of Sale client application (C++, PowerBuilder)
- Leading training seminars for technical support team
- Managed group of 4-6 employees, from: 1996, to: 2000
Programming Languages, level:
Cloud Computing Architecture, level:
Agile Development, level: Expert
Project Management, level: Quite Proficient